Time & Location
Nov 19, 2023, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM GMT+11
Armidale, Unit 3/11 Marsh St, Armidale NSW 2350, Australia
About the event
Learn to make the Denim Christmas Stockings that Jackson makes!
Enjoy learning how to upcycle them old jeans ready for the christmas season ahead, whilst also learning tips & tricks for working with dennim
What you need:
- A pair of old denim jeans, pockets intact
- 2x Fat quarters - Christmas fabrics
- Sewing machine, cleaned and oiled and ready to stitch!
- Fresh sewing machine needle
- Rotary cutter
- Cutting mat
- 2B and coloured pencils
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THREADS & OTHER CLASS REQUIREMENTS PLEASE CONTACT HOUSE OF JACKSON ON 0429994338.
Meet the Teachers - Jackson
Jackson is passionate about patchwork & quilting and longarm quilting and loves to share his knowledge to help others in their quilting journey. Jackson has been quilting for nearly 10 years and still has new ideas for quilts all the time!
- In the odd event of cancelation House of Jackson reserves the right to cancel the class with 7 days notice, in the event of a cancelation you will receive an email notifying of the decision & can choose to have the class credited to future classes or a refund within 21 days
- In the odd event you are unable to attend please contact House of Jackson via email :email@example.com 7 days prior to event commencing where you can choose to receive a refund within 21 days or have credit for future classes
- If you have any questions, issues or wish to get a refund, contact House of Jackson via email :firstname.lastname@example.org 7 days prior to event commencing
- Ticket type
Hung by the chimney with care!
Ticket to Attend Hung by the chimney with care!class at House of Jackson Location: Shop 3/ 11 Marsh st Armidale NSW 2350 19th November 11 AM -3 PMPriceA$70.00